We are looking for a group of amazing supporters to join our Auckland Marathon team. Taking place on Sunday 30th October 2022, the Auckland Marathon is a great way to raise money to improve the lives of patients with gut cancers. There’s a distance to suit everyone so you don’t have to be a fitness fanatic to get involved:
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- 11k Traverse
- 5k Challenge
Entries are open and you can sign up and join our team here
As a member of our team, we will provide:
- Gut Cancer Foundation T-shirt if you raise over $200
- Refund of your entry fee and transfer to ‘Charity Superstar’ entry if you raise over $1000
- Comprehensive 16 week training guide
- Training support from a running coach
- Online fundraising web page & fundraising support
- Extra motivation with your training
- Post race hospitality at Victoria Park
- The feel good factor when you cross the finish line knowing you have helped others!
Exercise helps prevent gut cancers!
Regular exercise has been proven to reduce your risk of developing a gut cancer so your marathon effort will not only support the 15 Kiwis a day who are diagnosed with a gut cancer but also raise awareness and promote healthy living.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com or call 021 448 131.