Ports of Auckland Round the Bays
Taking place on Sunday 6th March 2022, the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays event is an iconic run or walk over a flat course. The course follows Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour starting in the city at Quay Street and finishing on the waterfront at St Heliers Bay. At 8.4 km the course is perfect for supporters of all ages an abilities – you can walk or run it’s up to you!
Why join our team?
Every year over 5400 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the Gut Cancer Foundation team at Round the Bays 2022 you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
Join the Gut Cancer Foundation team!
As a member of our team we will support you with:
- an online fundraising page to easily collect donations
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a Gut Cancer Foundation t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- post-race marquee with refreshments
- the feel good factor when you cross the finish line knowing you have helped others
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
If you have any questions or need help setting up your fundraising page, contact email@example.com or call 021 448 131.