LoveYerGuts at the Queenstown Marathon
Scheduled to take place on Saturday 21st November, the Sotheby’s International Realty Queenstown Marathon is set between the backdrop of the world-renowned Crown and Remarkable mountain ranges, taking in the best highlights of the Queenstown Lakes region on hard-packed cycle trails, this is truly a flat out beautiful course.
Why LoveYerGuts for GCF?
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the LYG team you will be helping to:
- Fund world-class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
Join the LoveYerGuts team
As a member of the LoveYerGuts team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation/ LoveYerGuts t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- being part of a community of LYG runners in this year’s RTB and beyond
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on firstname.lastname@example.org