Rescheduled to take place on Saturday 26th September, the Rotorua Marathon is New Zealand’s most iconic marathon event. For 56 years, runners and walkers of all ages have accepted the challenge, taking a lap around the beautiful Lake Rotorua. Experience hidden gems, surreal scenery and stunning natural wonders in Rotorua.
Along with the full marathon, the Rotorua Marathon offers the Red Stag Timber off-road half marathon, 10km and a 5.5km run or walk to choose from.
Join the Gut Cancer Foundation team
Every year over 5000 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
As a member of the Gut Cancer Foundation team we will support you with:
- a Gut Cancer Foundation t-shirt if you raise over $200
- Fundraising tips and guidance
- 16 week training plan for your chosen distance
- Extra motivation for your training
- The feel good factor when you cross the finish line knowing you have helped others
Set up your fundraising page today! Then purchase your entry on the Rotorua Marathon website.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org