Scheduled to take place on Saturday 19th November 2022, the Sotheby’s International Realty Queenstown Marathon is set between the backdrop of the world-renowned Crown and Remarkable mountain ranges, taking in the best highlights of the Queenstown Lakes region on hard-packed cycle trails, this is truly a flat out beautiful course.
Why join the Gut Cancer Foundation team?
Every year over 5700 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the GCF team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Gut Cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of Gut Cancers
As a member of the Gut Cancer Foundation team we will support you with:
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
- a fundraising ‘how to’ guide
- a Gut Cancer Foundation t-shirt for everyone raising over $200
- a reminder that what you are doing is supporting your own gut health
- the feel good factor crossing the finish line knowing you have helped others
If you have any questions please contact Sue Beuvink on email@example.com