Take part in this iconic event and raise vital funds to increase survival rates, life expectancy and quality of life for those affected by or at risk from gut cancers.
We are proud to be a charity partner for the 2023 Rotorua Marathon. Taking place on Saturday 6th May 2023, the Rotorua Marathon is New Zealand’s most iconic marathon event. For 58 years, runners and walkers of all ages have accepted the challenge, taking a lap around the beautiful Lake Rotorua. Experience hidden gems, surreal scenery and stunning natural wonders in Rotorua.
Along with the full marathon, the Rotorua Marathon offers the Red Stag Timber off-road half marathon, 10km and a 5.5km run or walk to choose from.
Join the Gut Cancer Foundation team
Every year, over 5700 people are diagnosed with a gut cancer, making it the most common form of cancer in New Zealand. By joining the team you will be helping to:
- Fund world class, innovative research and clinical trials into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gut cancers
- Raise awareness of the causes and symptoms of gut cancers
- a Gut Cancer Foundation t-shirt if you raise over $200
- Fundraising tips and guidance
- 16 week training plan for your chosen distance
- Extra motivation for your training
- The feel good factor when you cross the finish line knowing you have helped others
Purchase your entry on the Rotorua Marathon website and then set up your fundraising page today!
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org