Our Ask the Experts event is coming up fast! This year's event will feature:
- Professor Michael Findlay, Chair and Head of the Discipline of Oncology at the University of Auckland
- Mr Arend Merrie, Head of the Colorectal Unit at Auckland Hospital
- Mr Grant Beban, Upper GI & Bariatric surgeon at Auckland Hospital
- Dr Clare Wall, Director of Nutrition and Dietetics at the University of Auckland
- Paul Hargreaves, pancreatic cancer survivor
- Jan Robinson, bowel cancer survivor
These experts will discuss GI cancer from the specialist, nutritionist, and patient perspective. And most importantly, they will open the floor to questions from the audience. The event will be an informative and inspiring forum which will allow you to directly discuss cancer questions with people who truly understand and can provide the facts.
Ask the Experts will take place on 5 August, from 7pm-8:30/9 at the King's School in Remuera. For more information, and to register for your free ticket, see the event website here.