You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing personal information.
In addition to the information collected about your use of our website (see below), we collect personal information submitted by you through forms on our website including when you are:
- donating to us using our donation form (for more information on Donors see above); and
- signing up to our newsletters.
Google Analytics and cookies
We collect statistical information about your visit to our websites to help us improve it via third party tools such as Google Analytics.
Through those tools, we may collect the following:
- your IP address
- search terms you used
- pages you accessed on the website and the links you clicked on
- date and time you visited the website
- referring website (if any) through which you clicked through to our website
- your operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Mac OSX)
- type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
No effort is made by us to identify individual visitors.
You may opt-out from having Google Analytics collect your information by disabling cookies in your browser, or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.
We will use the information collected via these analytics tools to:
- understand how our website is being used;
- gain insights about how we can improve the functionality and user experience of our website; and
- understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.