what is an announcement bar

Depending on where you live you may need to travel for appointments and treatment. The National Travel Assistance (NTA) programme is provided by the Ministry of Health and can help with reimbursement of travel and/or accommodation costs for you and sometimes a support person where they are needed.

You will need to be referred from a specialist to confirm that you need to travel for appointments.

Find out more about NTA Eligibility here and see if you are eligible for financial support to cover travel and accommodation costs.